Features and Benefits
• Provides the termination of an optical cable of up to 24 fibres onto an adapter panel. SC, FC, LC, E2000 and ST connectors can be accommodated.
• Supplied with 12 single circuit splice trays. The splice trays hinge upwards to provide access to the adapter panel. The box can be supplied with splice trays for either heat shrink or crimp splice protectors.
• Suitable for both internal and external use. The box is rated to IP55.
• The box has two cable entry ports and one exit port for up to 24 patchcords or cables.
• Input cables of up to 16mm in diameter can be accommodated. Input cables are secured and sealed into the box using heatshrink sleeves.
• Output patchcords or cables exit the box through a plastic cable gland. The gland can be used to secure a 25mm corrugated tube. The corrugated tube is sold separately in lengths required by the customer.
• Mechanical cable glands can be supplied instead of heat shrink glands. These will be fitted by Prysmian depending on the cable diameter.
• Lockable to prevent unauthorised access.
• The unit is manufactured from UV resistant material for external use.